Thursday, June 28, 2007

The verdict is...

Well SAP wins the court case... Ha ha, man though I feel that my passion is in the animation grounds, is not the will of God, though if I did choose animation course I know God's not gonna abandon me and say YOU DID NOT CHOOSE THE WAY I SAID TO GO NOW I WILL LEAVE YOU! nahh this isn't the God I know, but some how in my gut feeling I knew God had already told me to go to SAP. So what am I gonna do, go into SAP tmr.. meeting up with a guy who is enabling this course to happen, is on sat n sundays! oh wow.. no more sunday service for me, but youth I can still make it so dun worry guys :P(or at least I hope I can hahaha) is a 8 week course if I am not mistaken, but ever bit should be worth it at the end... as for my animation dreams, they'll have to wait, I'm sure one day God shall open a path for me to go into such a field, but till then, stay put and continue drawing as a leisure lei sure? yeap Lol... I might go into part time course in animation just to see how it goes, but I heard assignments are taxxing.. and not sure if I will be able to handle, but hey, why not be the jack of all trades.. Wahahha.. ok the jack of all trades is a bad thing :P nvm, will see if my prophecy from Pastor vernon will come about... like how I become mega good at something.. train some one to be as good as me, then move on! hey sounds gd, the company gets some one as good as me, I make sure the company survives, then move on wahhaha.. will see :) !

As for my passion, at the mo I have an amazing story I want to make up, it's from the previous story that I have written about the unity thing.. but thats the end fight scene, is gonna be a mix in... good and evil, 2 sides to the story with the same ending, and beginning ... had some views on it, people think is k(by people I mean 2 Hahaha) 1 has heard the whole thing coz he cant see it, coz he is in Aussie! (Mat that's you if your reading..). pure action packed, would be fun to see this in animation maybe one day Plex can do it Whahaa ah well! having trouble with 2 characters, basically.. a naked person,(female, how to conceal n all [btw mat gave a great tip in covering with scenery] will see when I start drawing) another is the creator =/ toughest one =/=/....

story isn't completely completed, still some bits I am thinking of adding.. right now it';s in black& white... any one who wants to know more about it, msg me aite? if you can meet up with me I'll show you the story board, then u can chuck in your bits of ideas... then with all your ideas pumped in(gonna let u see basics not ppl's ideas, so I can combine together and you wont know what the final product looks like till later :P

No comments: