Thursday, June 07, 2007

5 days later

Well paintings basically all done, just need to fix a small part of a frame and thats it paint that upand it's all finished I guess..... still one room which is now in 60% completion, garden, which is back in a mess coz I did some prunning xD, and last but not least! carpet laying...

Well.. days been tough... and fun at the same time... In the bible studies I manage to speak out more and be more confident in speaking.... church basicallyhelps me to gain more knowledge on how things go... and daily devotion is excelent! I'm so glad church gave us the black book, reflection of his grace... been real fun recently finding out more and more about God, I am really glad to see some revival happenign in uk! oh man I just wanna praise God!

Well, lets get onto what I had in mind earlier this morning... I was thinking to myself, what about my Childern in the future.. hwo can I assure that they will be great followers of Christ and should I really get married seeing that I might not be able to please my wife =(... kinda sad statements really, coz it lead to me saying, trhen what purpose or dreams do I have left? if I cannot be what I dreamed of being. So my purpose in life stops there, but ont he other hand I still have a purpose to share the gospel... to share the goodness of Christ... I really wonder where God's bringing me, ah so many things... like jobs n all came to my mind too... I havn't looked for a job since my graduation in feb.,.. I wonder if I can still find one in my feild.. and how I might react in my job... I pray God will settle this in my mind, well.. like Philpians 4:6 says "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." *sighs in relief*

Poetry/song/story

Oh, as I see the skies above... how the clouds in all it's love... covers up the sun.... I shall still, know that the sun is still shining, above all the clouds... and in everything I see..... as I look around, wondering, observing.. such wonderous things, such creaters, such wonderful things that the Lord has made, I wanna stand here, and praise the Lord, for all the wonderful things, He has put in my life. I know I am not perfect, this I know. But his perfect hands have made me whole, and I know that everything that happens, bad and good, it'll always be, that one day that my life, will be complete at the end of the goal...

---

Thank you, for the wonderful things you've done, all the wonderful friends you've given... all the difficult friends you've given... thank you for the cross, thank you for your love and grace, thank you for my brothers and sisters, and most of all thank you for you!


Thanks

Thanks everyone, I cherish you as an important part of my life.. all those who hate me I also thaank you for being in my life... for you have helped me grow in my character and all, I know that the Lord loves you all dearly, despite if you believe or not.... I thank you Lord for my care group leader, whoms hand has been gentle on your sheep, even though she is not perfect in any human sense, but I know she is made perfect in you! I thank you for my care group members, whome I love regardlessly... some times they do annoy me but I thank you never the less for them, I also wanna thank them personally for all they have done.. adding nice sweet and bitter tastes into my life, making the cake of life taste a lot better! Thanks Florence, Jerm, William, Eric, Alex, Alicia, Michelle, min hui, and many more! that I havn't mentioned not all are from my care group... I wish that all of you read this... but I know only a few do... and I am really thankful for all of you. I wanted to tell all of you this and I always do. so that in life I shant have no regrets! Thank you God, thank you friends... thank you brothers and sister. =)

-God bless

-Chris

No comments: