Saturday, June 02, 2007

little things

Haha life's been great in uk I guess, got to do lots of painting still well just one mroe layer.. after that is done then it'ss be all cool, sherding and one room left after that :). oh yea and carpeting :( but hey it's allmost there :D:D:D.. can't wait, any howz, I was in bible study yesterday, and I noticed real smnall thing about what Jesus said, when he was speaking to nickodeamous(however u spell his name) and he used We told you blablabla... all we and it's amwazing how I never noticed that we in that text.. it's cool huh?

Life's been interessting... and God's been great I think revival is about to burst out! :) but people may not respond nicely to it all, but if they get saved, what's for them to lose? :) ah wellz, thats all for me today boyz n galz

God loves ya all regardless!

-Chris

No comments: