Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stuck in a mix

ah yes.. I'm kinda stuck in decision making.. that will change the rest of my life.. sorta sounds serious doesn't it? well it is kinda... I'm stuck htinking should I go into SAP which I supposingly thought God wanted me to get into, or follow a passion, which God also has spoken on before... I have always had an interest in animation 3d modelling and 2d animation... since, my com science degree... coz we touched abit on animation... and I feel like I have much interesst in it... then again I thought to myself whatrs all the com science 3 years put in for then? ... sigh I'm wondering.. coz I dont really even have a passion for programming.. reason why I did augmented reality for my project. coz it was animation based.... but now look... I'm back on programming and not liking one bit of it... I dont mind programming or scripting to be more precise on director, didnt learn flash so wouldn't know... so if animation has scripting I'm all ups for it... so the decision boils down to... go SAP get a job I might not even like working in... OR go for the course I am passionate about and get a job that I know I will enjoy...

I asked around people say follow passion, some experienced choosing the job they dont like and regretted it, another said ask God, but whichever path you choose at the end God's with me... which is encouraging.... Multimedia(which I thought was animation as well) was actually mroe onto things liek editing videos n all, which isn't really my type of thing! hank God for friends who are in different feilds! and found out the one I liked was actually animation! so my friend william, who used to study animation before havign to join the NS said it was FUN, well to him. which I think I might enjoy too.. but he said best to go research(byu that he means ask colleges) he suggested one academy since thats the one he was in before. Which I will go n do soon I think, and then Alex said SAE is a good one, I read thier diploma->degree seems quite good, nto read thourghly yet tho... will do tommorrow... I was htinkign oh no SAP is gonna be at 4th July, but people said, it can wait, make ur decision first.. which I can see is very important at this time, coz SAP courses will re appear... this isn't a life threatening decision, but it is a life changing one...

oh Lord.. help me n guide me to the right direction...
God bless ya all

-Chris is stuck at a cross road.

No comments: