Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Home sweet home


Got home back in malaysia yesterday at 7 am.... Wohoo... got here went straight ot eat siew ngap! MWahahhaa roast duck for those who can't understand my noobish chinese :P, Any wayz, continued on ate dinner.. couldn't eat much due to the duck not being digested, went straight to planet shakers concert.. and started to jump for da Lord! it was amazing, I am so glad I made it back on time to listen to a very powerfully filled message! Reveal Religious spirit! Give fragrance! Give generously! Wahhaha, and some I forgot... hmm crazy? dynamic Whahaha, I am on a rescue ship, and so are all my brothers, but who of you wanna go to da edge with me? :), God rocks amen? AMEN! YA BABY~~~ Wakakka....
but today I woke up with an acheing body Wahaha, but that didnt stop me from goign tochurch and bveing filled up with an amazing message and charged in the spirit, PLUNDER HELL POPULATE HEAVEN, PLUNDER HELL POPULATE HEAVEN! FIRE FIRE!! Whahaha, I am on fire Weeeee! God r is so awesome, wait awesome isn't good enough.. so I'm gonna make up a word, Superfudalistic! Yeap yeap That's my God! Beyond what words can experessssssssss!!1 Yahooooo, but not .com Hehe...
Everythign seems the same, besides so many people wanting to talk to me at once, got kinda hectic :S, but is ok, I was touched, just by how many people actually welcomed me back, sorry to those I didnt seem very kind to I did mean to be mor3e friendly and chat longer... but unfortunatly I only have one mouth... wait that could also be fortunatly, coz I have 2 ears! Heh, Wokies... I feel so inspired...
I really feel liek I Wanna run out into the world and drag people into God's kingdom, but I believe that SAP will eb the way that it will all happen, I dunno how, or why, I'm gonna walk the path that Christ sent me on, and heck the storms shall be brewing, but you know what! I'll walk on the water with the empowerment God's given me! as Jesus is in my boat!
God bless ya all!
-Chris is back in town

No comments: