Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time nearing

the time is coming where I will be returning to Malaysia.. in a sense I want to go back in another I wanna stay. Well here I have friends I never got to catch up with and made new ones, and the house isn't completely finished, I do hope I can do everything in 2 days.... :(. On the other hand I Wanna go back to church in malaysia... I miss lots of ppl, Jerm, William, Florence! yeah I've missed names., but thats only coz I chat to them online regually, dont know how to miss them :P Haha jking...

sigh... I don't know whats gonna happen in the future, I do hope that the sap course will be ready... if not I have to get a job first then squeeze it in... I'ms cared coz I havnt touched up my programming much recently, I will be touching up more and more as I am back in malaysia... lifes going on.. and I'[m gonna be entering another phase in life.. I hope to be a contented Christain I know I wont have all my collueges as friends though I do wish to.... prehaps if I be kind, and respectful, and earn my trust in them I will be loved?... I dunno, :) I hope Christ can spread witghin the office, you know... I really wish to go missionary some time.... liek dedicate a part of my klife to see people get saved.. n give time to people, who need Jesus... which is everyone basically...

I love all my friends... and my enemies too though it hurts me to see them hate me... but it's life I guess... I hope the best for everyone, and that through much of thier lievd they will come to know Christ, I am not perfect that is why I need Him....

Any waysz,,, Chris signing out!

No comments: