Wednesday, August 04, 2004

well... every time befor i sleep this one phrase keeps coming back into me... It's somethign some one once said to me..., you marry a companion not a lover... well I dunno keeps coming back to my head isit right I'm not sure... but i guess it's correct... hmmm, the other day BLOODY SOING HING acted liek a sLUT!!! gurl who wanted to meet me in sunway college n told ne to bring a vcondam o.O what a BUGGER!!!! grrr... alll this time it hought that every one was wrong about him you know.,.. about the bluffinfg of the so called 'rumour...' but i can see it clearly now he's a lying peioce of... *BEEEEP* ../. sigh.. it doesn't matter... hmm bin wandering where eva's been... need her helkp in java scrupt n all i wanna know how to do all those cool animated affects!!!, ne howz Chris I'm off...

No comments: