Thursday, August 19, 2004

Now I know...


Ever wondered why farthers are so screwed up?.... well thier not so get that out of your head:P... Well lets put it this way
  • Strict care/love
  • motherly care/love

Strict love/care...

You ever wondered... wth is wrong with me parents... why the heck are they shouting at me... what did i do wrong... no need to lecture me, I've ndone nothing wrong... I hate them... or...u think WHy is this world so messed up... u'll find out later on in life...

eg...

Don't Cook you just came out of hospitol n the doc said for you to rest... you can't cook, or you'll over strain yourself n end up back in hospitol...

Response...

GET OUTT OF THE WAY... DON'T TOUCH AND THING... STUPID.... YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE THINGS IS... YOU DUNNO HOW TO DO ANYTHING.. SO BUGGER OFF!!!

Motherly love/Care

This is the caring that is given to you.. n u some times accept it... it conforts u, gently, hodls you hand.. all the way.. Solves your doubts and your greatful... but some times if you think .. u dun like it at all...

Example of this care/love

Dear there's always another time you only missed out this once... hwo about next year.. they have one yearly, it's ok :)

nice response...

(i suppose so,....)--- u think u'll see this often... or this.... WHAT YOU MEAN HUH? ANOTHER CHANCE NO THIS WAS MY ONLY CHANCE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HEAR ME FOR ONCE.. I BLEW IT.. N I CAN'T GET IT BACK SO **** OFF!!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY!!!

after words feeling guilty... or raged in anger.. you punch the wall.. or sit and wonder why your life is so screwed up, well either way u still reject this love...

Now I know why God must have been pretty angry when he was giving out all his care n love us humans just walked away... so sturborn...

This is Chris sighning off

No comments: