Saturday, August 07, 2004

nice friday


wow Yesterday was a cool day, I went to midvalley with my old seocndary school friend. He brought some friends of his along ^^ it was cool, at least i got to meet some new, I guess i ain't been out for ages, could be affecting my l;ife... never really felt gd in a long time... ever since i went out with me friends last lol which was... a long time ago...
SO, Ash if u read this i wanna say, thanks for being my friend for da [past few years, even tho i have tuanted u like dunnoo... but ... haha no buts :P. So my grammer is still, weak? lol. Must be look at me trying to type this out.

hmm what i been thinking about...


We have friends... We have people we are friendly to, and then we have true friends.... belive it or not, for no reason at all tears were running down my cheek this morning, then i thought... of all my friends, I thought of the true ones... n i thought of the friends... every thime i think at the end it comes back to the same old statement... 'We marry a companion, not a lover...'
heh anywayz... i been wanting to talk to ash about somethign i will not put here... so, my life sux, but still I'm glad that even tho it sux I have u guys, n I know i can help, but sometimes, it hit me, the same story told to me 2 times, once in church once in primary...
the story

there was once a man, who came across a cacoon. Day and night he would come n visit this cacoon. Then at one point when he came n had a look, he saw an insect trying to get out, this insect was struggling real hard to get out of it's cacoon. The man felt sorry for the insect(butter fly) so he decided to help, after all ir seemed ok, so he took his siccors from his car... n sniped the tp of the cacoon. the insect got out with ease.... after that, the man watched for hours, he was waiting for this butterfly to spread it's wings n fly away. The butterfly was dark.. n it's wings was always low, it could never fly again...(butterfflys struggled out of a cacoon, so that all the juice would be pushed up to the wings n it will open up and become bueatiful.... as for this struggles were made so that we could get success at the end...)

No comments: