Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Grow up!


So, Tell me have you ever heard this phrase before'Grow up!'. I mean yes, Grow up... but your telling Kidz to grow up.. please open your eyes we r only kidz.... we should be liek kids... but when we do act grown up... you say hey... why are you being so mature u should be enjoying your life... So this phrase is wrong... but in a sense growing up is a good thiing coz it helps you become prepared for the future... SO really you'll have to be kidz at 1-12, 13-15 teenagers, 16- 18 Half kid half adult... it's not good to not enjoy yourself n have adult stress. so Enjoy!

Did you know?


Did you know britney n Eveasence however u spell thier name... has the same song background.. but different lircics... one is Every time I try to fly i fall without my wings... the other is, when you cry I wipe away your tears... when you scream i fight away all your fears... oh welll lol just some info will post laterz if I dun feel lazy cioaz...

No comments: