Saturday, August 14, 2004

The

Burning

Inside


Some times I wonder... If I had a choice of a heart... what would i pick...
  • Black
  • Gold
  • Red?
  • Blue..
  • yellow

hmm you'd never guess I would pick black... Black as in the evil that surrounds me n that is pumping around me... but with in that black heart is a light... shining light... A light of good. heh I suppose that little bit of good keeps me going in this world...

I dunno whats wrogn with me today... juust pissed before... after chess, get hom pissed as in angryo.O and then in GB man... just a game n i can be pissed, haiz... then i go into the car n realise that I hate my self so much I feel the anger pumping in my artries not my veins since viens are just blood trickling around here n there :Pheh, I know what to do... it's just i dun want to fix it it's hard to explain I dunno how to say it.... prehaps i endure n like this hatered of mine? ... prehaps the little bit of good is what makes me become who i am to the naked eye of people..... only one guy can see through me n it's God... I praise him for being merciful... I praise Jesus for Saving me.... I pity those who don't believe... and if i could I'd call those who feel the presence....

This is Chris Sighning off


No comments: