Thursday, July 29, 2004

^^


I'm glad for what i have been through, I'm glad that my life was harsh to me.. people suffer so much worste than me... I'm glad to be where i am today.. God's guided me, he's guided all those I prayed for. They dun see it, I see it, thier here today.. some are most lielkly my friends.. but i duns ee it, Coz God's already worked his Glory on them... they ain't accepted him, but it's cool coz I knwo he's been answering. God blesses thorough his love not through favour...
 
A parent wants the best for a child, but a child repels it, thier so lucky.. why? they feel so clenctched on to, too tight? ya thats why... but you know what? thier so lucky... I'm lucky my Dad cares for me.. tho I get pissed art hsi remarks... so why dun he come n do somethign abt it.. guess he thinks self expereince is better.... look now all i am doing is sitting infront of the com.. I miss a=hanging out with Sam, in town n all or any other friends like andrew to themeparks, now I'm just wastign my life away... i look back now.. not when i am old n realise hwo much i have wasted...
 
SO what are you waiting for  enjoy yourself... there's no point wating your self ove nothing like i am... I am a gammer I love htis but i miss much, I wish i had friend liek i had in UK... but i guess they are less open in Malaysia.. this showsi do miss my friends in uk. Heck I actually care for thier health... thier life.. heh like a parent i want them to have the best... actually I'm greatful if they gave me even somethign i hate, they gave me somethign I should enjoy every moment of it, optimisim is gd, I hate it when i get depressed for nothing, Some say that you should take care of yourself before others. YEs they are right, but I want myfriends and family to have the best. belive it or not i can say I love them at this very moment... I knwo when i read this again it's gonna be like what the heck did i write this... but coz of soem one very gd I see much gd in me...
 
though others God answers your prayers, it's true, through faith you can heal, its true happened to me. I'll tell ya /God's great you'll tell me isit? or say ye, or no... but any other way i knwo he's answered my prayers. I'm thankful that i knwo the poeple i knwo today it's just great!!! I dun care if your the worste n most annoyign person on this world that has no life ro the most noturious popular gal int he world your my friend n u deserve to live your life the fullest no m,atter what others say... I knwo that you arn't gonna read this.. but it makes me proud to knwo your there. =)
this is a post i havn't written before, I ain't beeen optimistic for a long time,
specail thanks to a friend of mine i met, and I know that it was right to meet.. no names dun beg your not gonna get it :P unelss your that person.
Chris sighnign off cioaz n thanks for being my friend or enemy which i dun care your one of me still ^^


No comments: