Wednesday, July 28, 2004

COolies~~


Well, any wayz.. I just made a new net friend last week end..
haha when i first saw her on  GB, and heard her talking.. she was like what does it matter to you, why should i tell you... lol rebelent :P hey but she still agreed to me adding her to my =buddy list.. haha Got to know her, nah she's actually quite a cool person, she listens n helps ^^ kinda :P jokes around, tho can seem abit serious at times when your joking around.. but it's cool. Huh! she likes making me embarrassed... nah.. it's hard when you got an embarrassing hair cut from your sis to get even more embarrassed!!!! any hows havn't got to know her very well, but it's still nice to meet her. I just realised alot of ausriallians play gunbound @_@ lol, I met Mas the same way... nto that i know his real name unless that is his real name lol he's learning arrays MWHAHAHA GD LUCK MAS!!!... ne ways as for me.. I been coughing badlynwo a sore throat SUX!  i gotta suck these sweet tablets thingy thta tastes... wait... they taste quite gd.. mmm~~ ne wayz :P just put it in my mouth, like i was saying.. running nose.. any one can help me spell artifect correctly?!!!?!?! the small pink tablets u take when u have a running nose!!! ahah this is a long post... yes yes.. ash this post is abit long, and yes not enough punctuation LIKE IT CARE:P so.. we gonna meet up? yea.. as for my PET sister she just scared me she ent a text.. as a prank... a freaking prank... very very annoying!!!! dangerous playign with ones feelings... grrr... repel :P not lol nvm then kk this is

pin3
piney
Chris
SIghning off~~~ bzzzt transmission over...

No comments: