Thursday, July 29, 2004

hmm...


I have actually been wondering.. well, hasn't every one..
wondering why does this world have so many depressed kids...
isit coz they thirst for confort? or do they want friends they really want to trust...
or is it just coz hey have so little friends... no ones there to help..
 
ya.. depression.. it's sad... it's like a whirl wind.. that brings u to the bottom of the 'bottomless' pit. ay u'd think u'd keep falling till u hit the bottom.. for me.. I some times get depressed... It could be coz I hav't got much friends to talk abt, or i have too mnay friends n i msis most of them in uk... it's hard to say. Some times it's coz i think of how pathetic i have done.. or how useless i am. but I know one thing Is how i never realised that I have so many friends that care for me.. n i care for them. soem times I can see they don;t see that i care. but it's life i guess, heh prehaps it's best nto for most of them to know i actually care.
 
I know you guys are here for me.. but what am i seeking through depression... there's no point in it... yet it seems to have a confort in it, I dunno how to explain. brings you down and makes you think, of all your mistakes but not your sucess.. makes your sucess seem miniscule, but I want to tell ya, your sucess is what brought u here today, your mistakes are what made you great. Your depression is what drives u out, dun giev the devil a ride, he always wants to be the driver...
 
thats if for now this is chris
sighning off~

No comments: