Tuesday, July 13, 2004

IS it ok?


Is it ok to be sad? knwoign that every one u care for drifts away?
Is it ok to be sad.. knwoing that the person u once wanted to say I love u leaves?
is it ok to be sad?
When u know that every one on this earth hates u but not realsie that more poeple care for you?
Is it ok to be sad?
when u care for every one in this world inludicng your enimies, but knwo how much they hate u on this earth
....................................................................................
Forgive thy enimies i say.. For get what they did move on!
To the person you wanted to say I love you... It's not to late go search explore n say it ... if they are taken say it any way for gratification....
those u care for drift away? did they drift away or did u drift away?
every one hates you coz they dunno hwo to say I care for you ...
P.S the top is what i had in my mind ... the bottom are answers for you people out there... for me ... I have no answers for myself just walk the path with Jesus ^^
God bless
Chris~~

No comments: