Friday, May 29, 2009

The Past Demon


Chapter 5: Realization



"You're not in the place of torment" said a voice in the distance.
"Who are you?" I asked him
"I am Visoth, the guardian angel of this child"
"If I am not in a place of torment, why must I continuously be bonded?"
"This is the process of birth, Estalious, I was told that you would come into the earth again today, you have been missing for over five thousand years."

I couldn't believe what I heard, five thousand years, passing like a blink of an eye, truly the creator is most gracious, all this time I had a strange feeling, that he was punishing me for my impatience by putting my hand onto the scroll. But I didn't know what was going to happen, I knew nothing about the human body. All I know is that I am in one, what will this journey be like? and what was going to happen next? The thought of living on earth was bad enough, it brought a shudder through my wings.

I then heard a strange voice, not angel like, it was soft and sweet, along with a very deep and powerful voice, they spoke of a name, to give their child. It made me ponder, did they know I was in here? or would I be so insignificant, that no one in this world would take notice of me...

Finally after 1 hour, "We'll call him, Gaz!"
Gaz? what kind of name is that I thought to myself! I would have given this magnificent body a more majestic name, such as Darlicka, or Verlisotious! But Gaz?... But I wasn't in my power to change anything...

As time past, I could tell Gaz had no idea I was living in him, I came to a conclusion that humans are just all about games and playing, that's all they ever did play play eat eat, I felt like these humans had no purpose in this life! But there was one strange emotion they had, the feeling was as if the creator himself had given you the most secure embrace in the world, it was a warm feeling, that would make a heart beat faster and slower at the same time, It brought much comfort to the soul... I had no idea what it was, but the feeling was one that drew both me and Gaz to love these strange giant beings.

"Estalious, Estalious... DO you really think human life is this simple?" asked Visoth,
"This is the first stage, I have been with over three thousand humans, being a guardian for each, their motives and their pains, what they go through...is very different. I'll tell you this, what you experience now, will be very different in years to come, don't think that this life is all about games, don't be so naive or you might just end up failing, your demon comrades, are just one of the challenges in this life, be prepared, for the biggest battles in your entire life!"Visoth's face was very vicious, and serious when he was saying all these things, you could see the righteous fire that burned through his eyes, his wings were hardened like armour, and I could sense a slight amount of holy wrath in his speech..

from that day on, I knew this was just the peace before the storm...

------

hehe sorry chapter 5 is really short, but this is what I will put for realization, next chapter is gonna come out in a while i think haha please remind me not to abandon the story if you like it! Chapter 6: Strange sensations..

2 comments:

John said...

Hey what happened to the chatbox???

I like your new blog design. MUCH much better than the previous one which actually sucks... aheh... no offence.

You must be very free to be writing a story :)

Christopher said...

haha... well it just pops into my head during lunch time so i write it :). haha the chatbox died... coz I forgot the link! hehe