Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Past Demon


Chapter 3: The Redemption


"The Creator cannot forgive you for such acts!" exclaimed the reader of verdicts,
then there was a pause. It felt like eternity, I couldn't believe what I heard, but I knew it was coming my way. I couldn't control the tears running from my eyes down my cheeks to the floor. But clinging on to hope, I kept my head bowed... every split second felt like an hour. Thoughts ran through my head, and I started to condemn myself for what foolish acts I have done.

"However... The Creator, being as Good and righteous as He is, in love and kindness, He has given you one way out, this way will not be an easy way. Especially for the likes of a demon, You must keep yourself as pure as possible till the coming time." A sense of relief came across me, it was as if a huge burden had been released from my chest, my emotions were mixed, but I was glad to hear that there was another way to earn my redemption.

"There will be a child born in the near future, on earth, and that child you must defend and live with, I will appoint a guardian angel over him, and you yourself will be within him. He will be a follower of mine, and go through much humanly suffering, which no supernatural being has felt. But under no circumstances must you corrupt him, but instead you must defend him, against the fallen brothers you once held high regards for, including the deceiver. Should you accept this, you should know that the journey will be tough, and you will feel everything he feels, sadness, hurt, anger, love, peace.. and other emotions.. Should you fail, your punishment will be greater than any of those who have turned against the Creator during the hectic war."
As he closed the scroll, my heart was throbbing, to have to live on this planet earth, was torturous enough, but to live in a human.. ones that my brothers torment down on earth. But if this was the only way to return to my Lord, I was willing to go through the torment and pains that is installed.

As I lifted my head, I shouted, "Yes, yes LORD! I will do as you have said. I will accept this contract! I have regretted my actions that have harmed the heavens, But you most awesome and magnificent one, have given me a second chance, I will not fail!"

"Very Well Estalious, you must sign this scroll... and your journey will begin" holding up the scroll, the creator pointed to a part of the scroll which distinctively had a shape of my hand. It was as if He knew I would sign it and specially customized the contract to me. I had no idea what life would be like, once I signed this, would I lose my wings? where would I end up? who would I be with? what kind of person would this be?... But I knew I had to do it..

My Hand felt heavy, as if some one was holding it down tight, but using all my will power, I started to lift it up.. my hand was nearing the scroll, in just less than a second everything would change, I knew I wouldn't see this place for a very long time..

" STOP!!!" a large bang was heard in the courts...There stood Stalious, he was large and strong and I could sense the amount of hatred he had towards us demons..

"How could you let this low life get a second chance my Lord?! can you not remember how much torment they brought? what if they were to do the same but as a human! wouldn't it be worst?"

"Do you question my judgment Stalious? I have made this decision and I know what will be of him, trust what I do, lest you stray afar like the Deceiver"

At that point, I could not stand it, I quickly pushed my hand into the scroll and in a sudden blink of an eye, I was cast into a bright light, swrilling down, further and faster.. I felt like i was falling.. and I did not know where I would end up...

Then suddenly darkness.

----
Stay tuned for Chapter 4 :) ^^ hope you're all enjoying this story

No comments: