Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Past Demon


Chapter 4: The Birth

"What's this? have I fallen into the dark pit of torment? but it doesn't feel cold.. it feels very warm. Where am I?" I asked myself.

I was scared, yet I was in complete comfort, I had no idea where I was, but I most certainly knew it wasn't a place of torment. I could feel the warmth of some sort of jelly like material surrounding me, I felt like I was in some sort of protective bubble... the gel like liquid caressed my skin gently. It felt like an embrace that none could express, all one could feel is safe and comfortable..

Day after day, I was stuck in this jelly type of substance.. I could feel some strange mushy things entering into my abdominal part of my body.. It was a strange sensation. But very satisfying.. Then it dawned on me, perhaps I am bound and trapped in a dark place quickly, I asked this body I was in to start kicking to escape.. frantically it was kicking.. but in no avail, the jelly type substance had over powered us. Eventually I just gave up, and told myself, if this is the darkness it's not that bad, took time to enjoy it.

*SNAP* I felt something snap off... the jelly became like quick sand, sucking this body further and further down, I felt the pain the body felt, the sudden feeling of lack of air, it was strange, then we were sucked out until there was some light... the light was shinning through a very small hole, in all my hope I told the body, you gotta survive this, to get to the light, the thing that I have missed the most! squeezing out and enduring the pain and joy at the same time, the head of this body popped out...

I could feel the cool air swiftly blowing over the head, and i could see light for the first time in a very long dark period. Suddenly something grabbed my head, the grasp was so strong, that I couldn't shake it off, with my body still stuck in the warm jelly like place, I felt like I was paralyzed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" a loud scream could be heard, and at last I was free from the bondage! The cold air took it's tol on me when my body started to shiver, the bosy started to cry, in the most unworthy manner, screaming and crying. But I could understand how it felt. Being so cold and all.

But Just as I thought we were free, Bam! we were tied in bondage again, this time it felt like the wings of an angel, wrapping over your entire body, I thought to myself.. Maybe this is the place of torment! I tried to help this body escape from our entanglement, but with no avail. powerless, I felt, the body grow weak.. and weaker, and then, darkness once again, the Body has collapsed of exhaused and somehow shut down... I was afraid, I thought I have failed to protect. Worste of all, I didn't know what the creator would do to me..

I felt like I've failed 2 times, and there was a worst punishment waiting for me. I felt much grief and sadness,
"Estallious..." a voice said in a distance.
"Estallious!"
how could someone on earth know my name? what is this strange voice...

-----------------------
Hehe thsi is the end of Chapter 4, Stay tuned for Chapter 5! hope you are all enjoying the story! do vote in the poll!!! :)

No comments: