Monday, May 25, 2009

The Past demon


Chapter 1: The War


"We're losing the battle!" Screamed an angel... "fall back fall back!" you could hear the rushing of angels pass throughout heaven.. one third, of the angels fled to their last stronghold in heaven..
"I knew we shouldn't of listened to him.. how could we defeat the creator?"
"Shut up and wipe that attitude away or else we'll lose for sure!, no one knows the creator better than him!"

That was the day Our leader.. lost the war.. in all our misery, we were kicked out of the most pleasurable place in the universe.. to an undoubtedly strange, world, The creator named, Earth.

It was tough.... There was no pleasurable experiences for us who have experienced heaven on earth. I felt a deep remorse in my heart. After just one day of living on this earth.. I decided, to try my luck in the courts of God. I wanted to repent, to ask for forgiveness.. for my foolish act. How could I ever go against the Almighty one? How could me perceptions be changed so easily? I was defiantly not made to live in this place called earth.

My Decision was clear in my mind, My Heart throbbed with a beat of that a meteorite colliding... As I flew slowly and nervously towards the courts of Forgiveness.. many thoughts ran through my head.. I had no idea what was installed for me...


---------------------------------------
Stay tuned for Chapter 2... hope I can finish this story.. lol...

No comments: