Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Past Demon


Chapter 2: The Repentance


"HALT!!" a sudden swoosh of various kinds of angel blades surrounded me.
"What brings you here traitor? demon.." Said Angelous, the guardsangel of God's kingdom...
"I have come to ask for forgiveness.. and repentance" I knew at any moment, I could be bounded in chains and thrown into the most hideous and dark place... where only torment lives... yet I stood as tall and strong as I could before the many blades.

Angelous grinned, he stood tall and proud, you could see righteousness shinning out of him, yet.. the grin gave me a distinct discomfort.. unlike Angelous, I have been stripped of my righteous feathers.. I was bare, barren, and naked... my wings were but of flesh... red and scorned by the punishment of the creator.. for all who betrayed him.

"Wait here... demon" Angelous walked off into the courts of the creator. What was held for me ahead was uncertainty, and fear went through my body.. as I shuddered at the thought of what could become of me. I felt a cold feeling travelling down my spine and slowly spreading to other parts of my body, I told myself, I must stay strong, I must be honest, I must show the creator how much I regret the actions I took against him in a very hectic battle.

It felt like eternity before Angelous returned, as he approached he looked frustrated and angry, but as all angels, he kept his majestic look, and the light that shone from the creator was shinning off him, almost blinding to me... what used to be perfect beauty in my eyes.
" The Creator says you may enter!" Angelous said with a somewhat frustrated voice.

As I walked into the court room, there were Elders sitting on seats, surrounding the area, with the creator in the judge seat, with his lamb next to him. I felt like I was in a coliseum, Never did I ever think in my entire life I would be in this place, I've always wondered why there was a court and so today, I have found out why.

"Estalious! You are brave to come back here after the treacherous war crimes you have committed in Heaven it self!" The thunderous voice of the creator said.

"Why have you returned? Do you not know what you have done cannot be reversed, you took the wrong path and there is no forgiveness for such act that you have done! Many brothers suffer because of your act! Explain to all of us why you have returned? do you do the same as your leader? to accuse those down on earth?"

"No, My Lord, I have come to beg for forgiveness..." I replied with a trembling voice
"I am truly regretful for what I did, I was deceived by the darkness, confused, and I truly really want to repent! I cannot live with out you my Lord!" I cried out before everyone.
With my head facing to the floor, not knowing what was coming next, I feared the judgement of the Creator, for I know our kind does not deserve such forgiveness, nor were we made to have forgiveness. After the corrupt things we have done.

" I cannot forgive you for your actions! you know that far better than anyone else here Estalious! many of your kind has come to this court room begging for forgiveness, but all know I cannot give. But in their hearts I know they truly do not really repent, but all they want to do is get out of the planet earth, as it seems tormenting to them. But they have played with my creations, and took pleasure in what I see as evil, so what makes you so much different Estalious?" You could hear many whispering in the court rooms, some even said, it's just another accuser of our brethren, some said he's a spy.. But I myself, knew deep in my heart.. I needed the creator.. I kept my head bowed down to the floor.. and cried, which no angel has done before for sadness, but only for joy.

"My Lord, if you would give me a chance, I will do anything to redeem myself, I truly wish not to be a demon, I would like to be by your side again. Yes, it is true I cannot stand the thought of being in the planet earth, but even if I had to stay there and resist to earn my salvation, then so be it!" I pleaded to the Creator.

What Happened next, was either the worst thing in my life, or the best. Who could decide, and who could really predict what was the Creator Himself thinking, as he turned to the Lamb, whom we called the lion. The decision was made, but nothing was spoken yet... You could hear people around the court, murmuring, wondering what the decision was.. I put my face to the ground again.. and stayed in that position, till the verdict was spoken, for only when it is spoken.. will it be executed.

"Estalious!"...

------
Stay tuned for Chapter 3... :) If you enjoy it or hate it.. please vote in the poll :)

No comments: