Friday, May 08, 2009

Can't really express...


But I'll try to.. :)

have you ever felt you were so in love.. that your heart has drawn into some one so deep?
have you ever felt so in love, that you have become blind even when everyone can see the wrong?
have you felt so in love, that you see more good in someone than bad?

I can't express how much I love my dear... I want her to know, she's my love, the one I want the one I just love so much!

I wish sometimes I can hold her in my arms forever,
If the sky is just the limit, then it's definatly too small to show how much I love her..

Dear.. You are some one whome God put in my life, some one who is reall treasured not only by God but myself too!

I cannot express how much I love you, If there were only black and white in this world, you would be the rainbow, because even when I feel this world becomes black and white, you always look colourful to me..

my love isn't shallow, but it's really there. you might think others don't think much of you,
But I think a lot of you, you are specail, you are beautiful no matter what!

I just simply love Ms. Kaylee :) I do!

-Chris

No comments: