Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Past Demon


Chapter 6: Strange Sensations


Time passed, regardless of what Visoth said, I still thought my theory of all play was correct, Gaz didn't seem to do anything productive in my point of view, everyday he'd build blocks of different colours and make something that reassembles a small cube, and played with these yellow coloured humans. Though i thought that this was such a pointless life. Though, strangely enough, doing all these foolish things actually brought a great sense of comfort to me.I suppose these were human emotions, I felt somewhat happiness and joy, i couldn't express this feeling i felt from this boy, Gaz..

It was like, your heart pumped faster, and the blood rushed throughout your body, giving you this great sense of happiness, and it starts to become more and more joyous as time goes by, till you wished it never ended. I suppose I could compare it to the time I used to dance and sing and play before the creator, where everything was bliss and good.

But that time was long past, if this was all there was to human life, I can say I don't have a clue what the creator meant by it's not going to be easy, because, it feels like life's going to be a breeze!

However, I was proven wrong, I felt the presence of my fallen brothers grow stronger, as time came to pass, the familiar ravaging sense, for chaos and disorder became more and more distinct, I could sense how much more corrupt they have become since the fall, and the stench of the evil aura coming from them was strong, so strong that one could even smell it from a mile away.

*clinggg* the familiar sound, that I thought I'd never hear again, a sound of an angel blade meeting with another blade, it was the sound of warfare! as I looked around, I saw nothing, but the sound was so loud and distinct that it felt as if it was right next to me. Suddenly I heard a great cry of strength.
"ARGHH!", at first I couldn't quite decipher the voice i had heard heard, But as more blades started to clash with one another, I had figured out who it was that was screaming earlier, it was visoth! This meant only one thing, that my fallen brothers have arrived and I was very sure they were not here to say hello to me.

The sound of blades clashing among one another continued for hours, yet during this time, it seemed as if Gaz was in complete peace, he was sleeping in his mothers arms so peacefully. I was thinking to myself, these humans are crazy! how can they sleep in such a crazed and outrageous sound of war! then it dawned upon me. If they can't see me, it's most likely they can't hear me too, thus this war was only for us angels to hear, how blessed the humans are, I thought to myself.

*swoosh* suddenly a fiery dart flew across the room, "what was this?" I thought to myself. I read the inscriptions on the dart, it read out, brokenness, lust, death, murder, cheating, chaos. Then in the next second, 5 more darts flew pass, just missing Gaz by a millimeter, I knew I could not let these darts reach Gaz or else his life might be in jeopardy, I decided to take out my weapon to deflect the darts from touching Gaz, I remembered clearly what the Creator told me, and I wasn't keen in failing Him two times in a row!

"Gotchya!" I shouted as I hit the last dart away from Gaz, I was pretty proud of myself, I have successfully parried all the darts that were set out to destroy Gaz's life.
"Hahaha bring it on! nothing is going pass me" I said cheerfully.
But just as I said that, I heard a snicker, and a voice which sounded so coarse and demented say," You haven't won any battle Estalious! double traitor, first to the creator now to our Master!The great deceiver.."
"Who are you?!" I demanded,
The voice faded into the dark, snickering...
As I turned around I understood what he meant by I haven't won the battle, the darts were all across the room, and one of them managed to hit the leg of Gaz's mother...
What doom was in front? I had no idea what power these new and very strange darts held, but I knew nothing good would come out of it...

Inscribed into the dart was"Sickness, Death, hurt, pain.." I couldn't imagine what the future held for Gaz and his mother...

----
End of chapter 6 peeps! :) hope you're all enjoying this! going to continue to chapter 7 hopefully before the end of this week!

No comments: