Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Past Demon


Chapter 7: Is this for real?!


Since the day of the battle, where the strange fiery darts flew pass, many things has happened, but thankfully nothing bad has come to pass. It's been several years since that battle, and Gaz was now growing in size, strange thing these humans are, able to grow taller and larger by each passing day, and the giants, that were once around us, now seemed to be the same size as us...

Gaz was unique in his look, no angel or human have I ever seen have such mystical and charming features, he grew up to be half a head taller than most people, with broad shoulders, his body was slim, but not as a girl, but like the creators, not what humans, called "skin and bones" but instead fit and perfect. His hair was slightly wavy, brownish black, that grew up to shoulder length. His skin, was as smooth as a emerald crystal surface, and glistened like a polished crystal, it was not dark, nor was it pale, but it was fair. But the most distinct, and unique feature of Gaz was his pearly grey eyes, like one of a wolf's fur. It mesmerized even the fallen ones.

Gaz was one who prayed daily to the Creator, he danced and worshiped him before the alter,and even gained some latent power, through the favour of His most High. But these powers were still hidden from Gaz. The creator forbid me to see the powers He had placed in him, but instead told me, that I would need to live on with the boy, and find it out step by step, as the boy did.

Time passed and still I saw nothing of the power that was given to him, neither did it seem that Gaz was aware that he had been given some power from the creator. It has already been nineteen years since the day, I was given this chance of repentance and I've learned much about humans, yet, they never seize to suprise me.It seems Visoth was right and I was wrong, humans didn't live a life of play, but instead it has been a mixture or work and play.

Now, it came a time where Gaz had to go to this place which humans call, university. I never understood why humans go to these places, to be honest, I think it's all nonsense, They should just listen to the creator... But it seems that they too, like me, have fallen. Only Difference is, the creator loved them so much, He gave them a redeeming sacrifice. Something I always envy, the death of the lion...

"Hey, what's you're name?" Gaz asked some other human, in the class.
"I'm Dennis! and you?" the other boy replied.
"The names Gaz, pleased to meet you!" Gaz said cheerfully.

Dennis, was quite a small person, he was thin, and had short spiky, blond hair. His face was somewhat roundish and his cheeks were Rosy red, he was slightly tanned, and had big, blue eyes... But something about him seemed a miss to me, I felt the strong presence of my fallen brothers surrounding him, never the less, he seemed to be a very cheerful and happy person. Unlike Gaz, he had no guardian angel. Come to think about it, I have noticed that there are many people in this world, walking around without a guardian angel. I asked Visoth about this, but each time the topic was brought up to him, it fell on deaf ears.

Eventually, Gaz and Dennis became the best of friends. Every time, Gaz came near to Dennis, I was happy, the feeling brought much joy to Gaz, and of course in turn, this happiness traveled into my body... The feeling of the heart, pumping faster, and tingly sensations traveling through to the wings, making me feel as if I could soar the skies again...

However, as each day passed, I felt less and less comfortable, though the feeling of joy was there, I felt some heavy burden on my own self, it was like chains started to bound me, and I was unable to move, walls enclosed around me, constraining me, and sheer pressure came crushing down on my head... I knew something was wrong, something was being changing, it wasn't like any other feeling I felt before. The burden got heavier each time, Gaz saw Dennis...

"Hey Gaz, This is what we call a club, We can find all the hottest chicks here"
"You sure about that Dennis? the music is so loud, and I feel really shy around all these girls"
"Don't worry about it Gaz, let me show you the pleasure of life, drink this... it's called After shock"
"You sure this stuff is safe to drink man?"
"Just do it, it'll help you to relax, trust me man! I've been so good to you these past months, don't tell me you can't trust me now?"

I could feel that Gaz felt uncomfortable, he shifted his body in uneasiness, thoughts ran through his head, like, "He's right he's my best buddy, and he's been taking me out and taking care of me a lot recently", "But this is not right, this drink smells weird", "Should I should I not! What should I do!"... I screamed to Gaz, "Why don't you just ask the creator! since He's so close to you!!!" But Obviously he couldn't hear me... He never could.

"Alright Dennis I'll trust you on this one"
Gaz picked up the drink, just before he put it onto his lips, I saw a fallen brother.. in fact, I saw more than a fallen brother, I saw a huge group of them inside the club, this is bad I thought to myself... it didn't strike me at first, but Visoth was missing, I looked around and I could see him fighting off five other fallen brothers... The burden I felt earlier had seemed to become so heavy that I fell to my knees... Then all a sudden..

* Gulp*

I could see double, and my vision became slightly distorted.. "What is this??" I thought to myself... suddenly I was surrounded by my Fallen brothers, the next thing I heard were giggles of girls, and a huge group of deep voiced people laughing...

"Estalious! doesn't this feel great...?"
"Who are you?" as I struggled to keep my focus, but at no avail, I could only see a wavy water like image of the person speaking
"Why don't you come back to us?" I heard another speaking
"Yea, we've found a great sense of fun and joy, these humans are just like toys, their so easy to deceive.."
"No..." I said, with a very weak voice..
"I will never come back to you all..."
"fine by us!!" I was suddenly struck on the side... the pain was excruciating, I knew these were my fallen brothers, they pushed me around, and the music got louder, I felt useless..

"Estalious! GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF! you need to help me..." I heard a voice say, as I was hit towards the floor then thrown across the room...
"Estalious!!!" It was Visoth!

I tried to pick myself up.. But the drink that Gaz took, had rendered me useless, I couldn't focus right..and the burden was still there. My Fallen brothers, continuously mocked me, and battered me... They smashed me into this strange neon glowing wall.. My vision became more blurred, then suddenly.. darkness...

"No! ESTALIOUSsssss!!!"

------

As promised.. Chapter 7 delivered to your door step... hope you all are loving this story, maybe you could comment to give me some ideas for chapter 8! :) Thanks for voting my friends~! keep the votes coming~!

No comments: