Monday, June 15, 2009

The past Demon


Chapter 9: Wrath of love


"ARGH!" I screamed in agony, as the pain through my body, I tried to get back up, I channeled all my strength to my legs and knees, to get back up. after a few moments I managed to get back on my feet, with pain traveling throughout my body, I could barely see straight. My wings weighed like two moons, covered with blood, snapped into 3 pieces either side.. as I tried to walk towards Visoth in all my anger, I kept stumbling... my breath was heavy and the air felt so damp... "one more step" I said to myself, with the intention of smiting this so called angel to smitherens.

I mustered all my strength to try an deliver a fatal blow, and just as I lift my fist to strike him... Darkness. The next thing I knew, i was laying on a soft material familiar material, much like the ones we have in heaven. I slowly opened my eyes, and found myself in complete light, 'What's this i thought to myself?'.
my whole being was submerged in light, i darted my eyes around and there was no shadows, no darkness nothing, but pure light. As I tried to lift my body up to view my surrounding, excruciating pain went throughout my body...I screamed out so loud, it echoed through the air. "GET BACK DOWN" I heard a strange voice say, " You're in no condition to do anything, visoth has done quite a great deal of damage to you..." the voice said.
"I must get back up! I need to help protect Gaz, I'm part of him, I can't be separated..."
"Calm down Estalious!" another voice said,
"Gabriel? is that you?"
"Yes, and your in trouble now, you let anger and murder get into your mind during your second chance!"
thoughts ran through my head, but more than that, regret. I can't go back to being a demon...
"But... you're lucky, The Creator has said, that you may return to your Gaz, as soon as your well again"
I felt relieved, and smiled. Somehow though i was in extreme pain, I felt comfort and peace, I took this time to recover as my small gap of peace throughout the rough storms that i have been.
"Gabriel! can you tell me... how is lizzy?, What did Vis... Visoth... Do..do... to he..er....?" I struggled to ask through the pain in my body.
"look next to you" Gabriel replied pointing next to me.

As I turned my head, *CRACK* I heard something break, My vision became very blured once again, I struggled to even see striaght, as my vision doubled and trippled whilst becoming blurer and blurer, I couldn't make out if she was alright or she was in critical, or was it even her! but in my heart i knew it was her, and just in that moment.*Thud*
*Darkness once again*

__________________

Alright I know it's been a long while, it's probally going to be a reallylong while till i post chapter 10! xD... so like let your imaginations run wild for a while!..

I'll be heading off away for a while...

Ta ta All!

P.S could you sms me ur number n name, coz my old phone died....

No comments: