Monday, June 08, 2009

The Past Demon


Chapter 8: The Real After Shock

Even though it was so dark, I could continuously hear my fallen brothers mockery, and feel the continuous pain i that ran through my entire body.. I tried to regain my consciousness. But Just as I managed to pull my self up to my feet, I collapsed. The last thing I heard was Dennis laughing at Gaz, saying,"now you know why we call it after shock".

"Gaz... Gaz..."
"huh what happened?"
"Hey Gaz... that was a great night we had"
"who are you? where's Dennis?! "
"I'm Crystal... can't you remember me?"

Confusion was running through Gaz, he had no idea what he did last night...

"I can't remember a thing! All I remember is I picked up a drink called after shock, danced a while.. then.. nothing! "
"Oh Gaz... How can you not remember? we danced.. then we got together to eat some mid night snack.. and you know, you came on to me and you know..."
"know what?"

Crystal slipped out of the bed, her body was slim and slick, her hair was long and brown, her eyes were hazelnut. Everything about her was so voluptuous. Gaz was caught in awe, staring up and down her body, head to toe... Then he snapped!

"Oh SHIT!"
"What's the matter Gaz, love?"
"no way.. I didn't, we didn't" Gaz Panicked, as he slowly looked under the blanket.
"mm hmm" Crystal hummed in a very happy tone.

Gaz slapped himself, and grabbed his head, I felt the frustration running through his head, it was like the mixed feeling or regret, and not knowing what to do, Gaz said to himself, "What have I done.. what have I done, this is terrible!" I couldn't comprehend what he meant, what was so bad about this? and why was it a bad thing? isn't this what humans do?

"Crystal... I cannot do these things.. this is wrong..."Gaz Said looking down in shame.
you could see Crystals face drop, "I see" she said softly..

There was something about her that I couldn't see through, as I watched, I realised she too had an angel guarding her that looked similar to visoth, just, this angel seemed to be molded too have a body just like Crystals... beautiful it was indeed..

as I observed Crystal, her body started to shudder, and that cheerful voice had seemed to disappear, I spotted a tear, dropping from her face, it swiftly cut through the air, and splashed as it hit the floor. She was sniffing, as more tears fell from her downcast face. It brought back the same distinct, sad feeling I had when I was before the creator..

"What's wrong Crystal?" Gaz said softly,
"It's nothing Gaz" She replied as she sniffed,
"I'm sorry, I just drank a little too much last night, Dennis, said it's good stuff, but I didn't expect to end up here, and doing you know what.." Gaz explained
in a quivering voice Crystal said, "I understand..."

As she wiped the tears away, She lifted her head, with a her puffy eyes, she smiled, with the light gleaming off her face. Crystal stretched out her arm, in a gestures humans do, to greet one another.

"Hi I'm Crystal! I'm 18, and you are?" she asked in a cheerful yet, shaky voice.
Gaz smiled, and did the same, connected each others hands and shaking it.
"The name is Gaz, I'm 19, it's a pleasure to meet you Crystal"
Gaz blushed, and turned away. He was shy, and flushed, his heart was starting to beat faster and faster... I cold feel his heart having a very strong connection with this girl, like two polar ends meeting together, the attraction was very strong...

"what the matter Gaz?" Crystal asked, but just as she asked, she looked down and realised she had been standing there naked.
"oh oh!"
Her face turned red like a cherry, she rushed to get her garments, and rushed into the toilet... what a beauty, I thought to myself, I still couldn't understand what Gaz had done, that was so bad..

I turned to Visoth, and asked him what happened last night, but he did not speak to me, instead, he spat in my face and shouted,

"you demons are so useless!"
"What? what did I do wrong, I was being slaughtered by the others"
"That's exactly what you did wrong, you should've been fighting your brothers long before any of this could happen! but you just stood there, like a freaking pillar of salt!"
"Hey now Visoth, chill down with the insults... I didn't realise my brothers were around..."
"OR MAYBE, ESTAILOUS, YOU DID REALISE, AND YOU WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN! You No Winged Fool!"
"What did you call me? you have no right to insult me, more over NO RIGHT TO SAY I cooperated with any of them! you yourself saw how I was beaten up!"
"Could've been an act.. you are just a demon like the rest, i don't get how the creator could trust you, Maybe I should rid of you myself!" He pulled out his blade, and threw himself toward me, I barley dodged the attack, which left me with a small thin lined wound... As the blood was slowly leaking, Visoth lunged forward for another attack, once again I dodged it. "Stop it Visoth! I refuse to fight!" With his burning eyes, He took another swipe at me. I jumped in the air and somersaulted backwards, evading his attack once again.

"Look visoth you need to stop and get a grip of yourself! you're a well seasoned Guardian An...."
"Gotchya!" I thought I'd never feel the pain once again, as the blood fell from my wing... the excruciating pain travelled through my body.. I could see and sense the anger Visoth had towards me, I looked down in defeat.
"Do what you must..."
Visoth pulled the sword out and lifted his arm above his head, ready to finish me off, but just as that happened, I heard a strange sound *ping* "some one had blocked his attack?" I thought to myself.
"You must stop this visoth, The Creator placed you as a guardian angel, and gave Esatlious a second chance, not so you could kill him, and disobey our order!"
"Stay out of this Lizzy..."
"Drop it visoth! don't make me use my paralytic bullet to put you down!"
Visoth, looked disappointed, and retracted his sword. Turned around, and walked back to Gaz's side.
"Thanks " I said, in a faint voice of relief.
"Don't mention it, not that I like you demons, just, I'm sure the creator gave you a special purpose in life" She replied...

As I turned my head to look at her, I was struck with awe, there she was a beauty to behold, it was Crystals guardian angel. Her face was pure white, and her cheeks had a crimson red blushes, her eyes, were big, and purple, with long eye lashes, her wings were in perfect condition, they shaped like a diamond, and shone like the holiness of the Creator...

"Are you alright?" she asked
I shook my head to come back to myself, "Yea I am, thanks"
She turned and walked back to Crystal in the toilet...

I returned to Gaz, and layed in his body once again...
"Estalious..." Visoth said in a low toned voice,
"yesterday, was a bad day, Gaz lost his purity seal..."
"What do you mean..?" I replied..
"it's exactly what I mean, But not only did he lose it, He made Crystal lose it too.."
I looked down, I felt like a failure, and understood why Visoth was so angry at me.
"You know Estalious, this failure is unacceptable" He said, with a sigh.
"What will become of Gaz now, He broke the law of the creator..?"
"Nothing bad will come to him, but he has opened a door, I tried to keep sealed tight as possible... this will be an easy path for your fallen brothers to get to"

"Guys! HELP!" there was a scream from the toilet, Visoth rushed to the toilet,
"Stay put Estalious, STAY PUT!" He Commanded me.
I heard many shouting and screaming, I heard the sound of my fallen brother, laughing as the were fighting, like psychopaths...

Lizzy flew backwards out of the toilet smashing against another neon wall, much like the one I did in the club... as she fell towards the ground, I felt useless, I wanted to help, but I knew if I left Gaz here, He would be in much trouble...

"GAZ! GAZ!!!" I screamed trying to get him up, But to no avail.. then I saw my fallen brethren thrown themselves onto lizzy, I could not take any more of their unrighteousness, I screamed Gaz's name once again. A thought suddenly came through to his mind, I realised he has some how heard me, so I kept telling him to go to the toilet, some how or another, I felt some sort of connection with Gaz, in thoughts and speech, for the first time, yet I knew Gaz couldn't hear me, just feel what I was saying.

"Crystal! Crystal! you ok in there" Gaz shouted..
There was no reply, it was just all dead silence to Gaz, quickly he jumped out of the bed, and rushed towards the toilet. as he approach the toilet, I reached out and grabbed Lizzy from the my fallen brethren, They hissed at me, calling me the double traitor, the outcast beyond all..

"Crystal!" Gaz said in shock, She seemed motionless on the floor, Gaz picked her up and quickly rushed towards the bed and laid her down, rummaging through his cloths on the floor, he found his trousers, and quickly called 999...

just as he did this my Fallen brethren disappeared, snickering... Lizzy also laid unconscious, as I was holding her.
"Pass her here Estalious..." Visoth said,
as I gently passed her to him, He vanished, for a moment and returned in another second..

"What did you do to her?!" I asked in despair
Visoth grinned..
"Why you little!" I threw a punch towards him and he grabbed it, throwing me across the room on to the floor, I heard my wing crack.
"You demons are all a like.. despisable.. and pathetic.."

----
This is the End of Chapter 8! , seems like I got lots of votes :P 2 people not gonna read it haha! 2 think it's boring :( 2 think its interesting! 3 average..

No comments: