Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Question?


The other week Kherlit's friend sheirly stunned me for a while.. in the middle of an interessting sermon. I kinda fell back and wondered what triggered such a question! haha.. should i post the Question here? hmm.. seems like kherlit has asked me about this before, same goes with her bible teacher.


BUT what is the verdict?... I have no clue! haha.. I'm not ready to do what they have asked. I'm certaintly not comfortable with the decision I am posed with.
It's a bit of a twist and turn if you ask me.. it goes on along these lines.. your in this house.. overseeing some childern.. the question would be would you want to switch houses and be with people ur age... But to me, I can't just yet, I don't feel the calling from God nor do I feel the peace of heart. In fact I don't even feel it's the right time.
But making the decision will come one day I believe.. just not now =)


God bless,
Chris.
::Reaching a cross road is one thing, making the right choice is another, time, thought, and peace is needed in these times. Ask God seek him::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey .. my name is Shirley . Well ... I'm asking that do not means i want your immediate decision. Sorry if it’s bothering you !! It's only because I’m in the same situation. Thanks for the post remind me of timing is one of the key.

Anonymous said...

hahhaa soorrryyyy spelt wrongly =( x(... Oh ur in the same situation.. between ur bf's church n ur own eh?