Tuesday, September 30, 2008

God's word for you

As Tears drop from an eye of pain,as clouds clear and the sun continues shinning,God reminds me, of the time, when i was hurt.He told me son, I am holding on to you and not you to me,He said, if you cry, come to me, I will hold you not matter what,if you're angry and you blame me, I'll take the blame that's what i did,wit the nails in the hands and the thorns in my head, I'll take the blame as i did before,Look at me child, and tell me you're ok?see these wounds I have for you.. I didn't do it to get recognition,I didn't do it to make myself great,I didn't do it to make you cry,I didn't do it so emotions over whelm you...No I did it for you and for who you are, I took your pains your hurts..Come out of the darkness you dwell, and step into the light and be renewed.
Remember that poem I asked you to write?how tears fall and a comfort stroke from me?remmeber how they fall to the ground, but as they fall I remmeber each drop?remember I told you I catch them in a cup? and I cherish them all coz I love you?My Dear child, lissten to my words. I am Love.. and that's my name.I am your Father, your shepherd.I won't leave you nor forsake you when your in the darkest part of the valley,always remember it's just shadow, it can't harm you..so you ask me? WHY is it that I did that.. why did i let you go in the darkness?then I asked you why don't you come in to the brightness?and as you sit there with streams of water, I look at you and feel your pain.I knew this day would come, and how i wish i never had to.look at me again. My little child, I love you much,and I havn't stopped loving you since the day you found me,look back into the foot prints of the sand. I love you, I most definatly want you, You are my prized possession.I've waited for over 1900 yrs to find you.. to this day.

What hurts now is just for a little while, For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you,plans for a great future. For even though you walk through the valley of shadow of death my rod and staff, they shall protect you,Most of all.. seek my kingdom, and dwell in my presence, and my peace shall be upon you,don't be anxious.. but come to me, with your prayers.
I love you my child, so I aks you the same as I do to peter, do you love me?
----------------

I felt like writing this.. and whoever reads this you know it is for you =)
God bless,

-Chris

::life roads full of light, but some times there are mountains in the way casting a shadow, don't fret =) if in a shadow God's with ya all da way. even with a shadow, he'll shine and lead your path::

1 comment:

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

Thanks...
Very very meaningful.

I felt that the tears when you drop alone in the room is very different with the tears when you drop in His presence.

Dropping tears alone is like crying
for lost. It never feel much better after that. You can try to hide with a smile after that but papaya face will come suddenly that you don't even realize.

Whereas,
in His presence, no matter how thick is your pride's wall, tears just drop but not in despair. I don't know how to explain it well. It just feels like your heart is communicating to His that words couldn't tell. And after that moment, it's a smile that comes =)

God is faithful. Faithful in His love. Amen. And thankd Kor =) You are very encouraging!