Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Heart

As this world fades, and the world gets darker, tears flood my heart..
As I see the world deteriorating and people slipping away I feel sad...
But when I see how God works I am filled with tears of joy.

I was pondering, wondering, thinking,
I saw the world filled with corruption taking innocents away...
Until I realised, God had not given up!

As I saw Celeberities drawing away.. as I see homeless left to starve,
and how useless I am and how I could not save,
I made a prayer when I was young,
And God moved His hand and today it was answered...


So what's all this all about you all wonder?
I am so thankful God helps celebrities and hasn't given up on them!
I wam so glad that there are churches in this world which accepts them regardless of who they are!
I'm so glad God really loves them.. when I heard about Chc setting up a church for celebrities so they can be built up and reached out... I was so happy! I tell you~ God isn't stopped by ANTHING be it you are a celebrity, a politician, or a just a plain old scum bag... God still loves you..

God sent Jesus to die for you...

Thank You God for answering..
Thanks God for helping
Thanks God for you amazing love!
Thanks God that you never give up on anyone
Be it famous or despised...
Thank You God for you love for me,

I am sorry for the stones I unrightfully cast,
I am sorry for the sending you so much pain,
I am sorry that I took the seat of judgement,
I am sorry that I doubt at times,

But I always thank you that you rebuke,
I thank you for your forgiveness,
I thank you for your guidence,
and I thank you for the answering...

Please God keep reaching out to everyone.. in the ENTIRE WORLD! be it UK Turkey Malaysia China~ Never give up on them...! I know you won't :)

Love,
Chris

::You may judge, cast the stone, and pick a bad point of some one just because they are one against the world, but before you take judgement, and cast the first stone, are you worthy for one second to cast it? or are you any better shall I say? ::

No comments: