Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Time & place



I guess there's a time and place for everything.... seems that these days, I have been feeling I am in some sort of holiday, no idea why~ lol! but then when i look back i see liek I am distanting away from old friends. haha missed out on a lot of big events... and also loss of contact with fellow brothers and sisters.. .. .. NAH NOT REALLY! haha.. let's just say I don't talk much to any one i was close to any more.. i dunno why! (except maybe Karen :P this excludes my girlfriend too ;)) Prehaps it's just me xD...



I kinda miss Alexander for some reason (no I'm not gay :P) just seems like he was some one who really bothered to ask ppl out to yum cha at the right timing (yup right timing u read it right lol!) bleh... ppl are busy these days~ which is kind of a good thing! Means people are progressing~



Some random thoughts i wanted to post~ wonder what the progress in "The white hand's" present... Should I join MY got talent again? do a puppet show haha! poltics is going shabby~ I didn't really get into it till elections.. There's no more funny news or interessting news on msn~ WHY!? I need a small stone to carve writings on... I need to go shopping for some art stuffs... Wonder when I will be bother to make my comic come alive! I'm getting lazy o.O... I need to get out more! I wish malaysia was not reporting so many bad reports.. so I could go out haha~...



Interessting fact I learnt:



FEAR can cripple and control ones mind... FEAR can create unneccarry boundaries.. Fear projects a greater image of bad than good... if there were one million people in this world and one of them was a con artist (meaning the rest were trust worthy) Fear could make that one con artist the pioneer of distrust and loss of friends and families.. just by amplifying the acts of that one man! most news reported on bad things seems to be doing with less than 10% of this world? yet one black dot makes the whole world focus on it so much~ the stain grows~ haha... 2 ways to be famous/imfamous ... Both are literally the same.. in this mordern world.. Do some thing radical, something people wouldn't have ever thought of doing... and do it as bad as possible... scandals what not... OR if u want to be respectable.. then do something people will see most fit as rightoues and trustworthy.. but to be honest who in this world would trust you? haha! I do =p but I'm sure u dont trust me, which makes a lot of sense to my statement! =).



This is how I feel the worlds like.. beautiful.. but when something happens terror strikes hearts!
for all who cant read the guy says(some one stole my pen) the other guy says(run! this world's not safe anymore! some one is stealing pens!)

God bless
-Chris
::Fear cripples, The more we amplify a problem the smaller the world gets~!::

1 comment:

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

Ha ha ha~
Very cute drawing ^^