Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not here to judge


These were the words by Ps.Kevin today (chc). I dunno why but these words gave me so much comfort... not that it was said directly by God or he said Thus saith the Lord... BUT that the way he said it reminded me of how our Heavenly Father is really like.. and what Jesus did and came for.

Ps Kevin said something like this: I am not here to judge you, I am not here to give you new sets of law, I am not here to say, you are in CHC here's the 10 commandments and 1000 pharsical laws.. (and other laws) But I am here to bring the glory of God down into your lives, so that the Glory of the Lord may be amongst you while you work, while you are studying, that the Glory of the Lord, helps you in pursuing your dream. My Job is not to tell you what you can do, and what you can't do. Don't let any one ever tell you, that your dream is not worth it. No Pursue it! I am here to teach God's glory to you, to teach you what God wants you to have in your life... I am not here to judge. No one can judge you.

I dunno these words reminded me... of what a pastor really is, their not law givers.. in fact, they are shepherds, they are the image of Christ... and what He said really made sense... coz Jesus said before, I have not come into this world to judge.

Yes as Christians, we should know what's right from wrong in God's eyes... And yes coz of love we obey! =) but thats the thing that made everything about this service today great.. wasn't only about the music, but the offering challenge speech was amazing.. no one can force you, to give... don't give coz YOU HAVE TO, but give COZ YOU WANT TO!

So many will ask me, does that mean I can do wrong as a Christian? Then I should ask back, Do you want to do something that will hurt some one precious to you?

It's like this friends. you have a girl friend/ boy friend, what you going to do? if you know this bad habbit of yours if hurting them deep inside, will you strive to do it more? if you knew let's say they won't leave you... would you persist in doing it? to hurt some one you love? then you know what I mean by you want to do what's right in God's eyes. Instead of YOU HAVE TO!

=)

That's all! God bless ya all~

-Chris

No comments: