Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank you

Thank you for being by my side,
Thank you for the joy you brought,
Thank you for the burdens we share,
Thank you that you're there,
Thank you that I have you,

You're the one that I have fallen for,
The one person that captured my heart so long,
As precious as this heart is,
You're holding it carefully,
full of love and care.

Thank you for letting God step in,
Thank you for letting God be the center,
Thank you for listening,
Thank you for talking,

Though some times I feel you've changed,
I still love the way you say I love you,
I miss the times you say it spontaneously,
and how you showed your love towards me.

Thank you for holding my hand,
Thank you for being mine,
Thank you for new friends you shown,
Thank you for showing me things I knew not.

I miss your kisses,
I miss your hugs,
I miss much about you,
BUT MOST OF ALL,
I MISS YOU.

Thank you for everything,
I want to tell you here what I told you before,
I love you, because of you...
...................................................

Thanks Lord.. for Friends, Thanks Lord for family, Thanks Lord for holding me, Thanks for salvation. and thanks for my dear =)

God bless ya all,

-Chris

::Funny thing life is, we can sometimes lose insight of others, coz we keep looking at ourselves, building a wall with own effort, when all we need to do is let God in and protect us! For He who is in us is greater than those in the world::

No comments: