Thursday, October 16, 2008

As usual

Well as usual.. i blog a lil while later from my previous blog.. and feeling like blogging after reading john's blog coz of his constant updates.

So what can I say? well.. haha actually nothing much has been happening these days, been looking for a lenova eebook.. do u believe it i went to low yat... megamall and digital mall. and all the same price! ALL DO NOT HAVE GOTHIC BLACK! AND ALL DO NOT ALLOW BArgining.. (darn thier real good with thier marketting lenova that is..) there is no variation of even one sen! do u believe it..? low yat No stock at all, megamall no black(refil next month) Didgital mall no black(refill today hopefully)....

so why am I looking for this book? and why is it on such high demand!? well I am looking for it for my mother... for her birthday present! as for why is it on high demand 1. coz it's damn cheap compared to other eebooks... 2nd I have no idea :P.

haha interessting.. so whats this eebook? it's a lappy.. which has been strunk to a size of a small book.. so u can carry it in a handbag or what not without any one noticing that you have it.. it's mainly used for the net! haha... ah well thats all I'll update this round i think.. more interessting things next time around

God bless,

Chris

p.s I updated by uploading a vid clip by casting crowns:P

No comments: