Saturday, October 11, 2008

Missing ...


I said no more sad posts.. but you know I really feel like posting this one...

This post is dedicated to my only grand pap that was alive when i was born... He was a very tall man.. 6 foot tall.. but I only saw him a few times in my entire life... He passed away last year...

To think he didn't even get to see how I've grown.. wonder what was in his heart? to not be able to see his grand children much.. wonder if he expected it? though he smoked, which I didn't really like.. but some how I miss him..

It brings tears to my eyes... I feel like.. I didn't really get to know him... why is life so fragile God? it's like time flies by so fast... and we take every moment for granted... when each second is actually a veyr precious second... Where instead of sitting in front of computer games we could be sitting with our parents watching tv.. talking about whats happening..

Some how computer has drawn over it all.. hidden in this chamber of the house... making me lose every opportunity of getting to spend precious time with family... I'm kinda sad I don't get to see my grand paps.. next time i go miri... I'm sad.. I want my grand ma to see me at least once within these 12 months... so I can just hug her once,... My grand ma on my mum's side.. so she can see her grand child... how he has grown...

God please keep her within you... continue to encourage her, let her not feel she is a burden, but instead let her feel she is needed... make her feel that she is full of life, to enjoy every moment of it, even tho... her husband has gone to pass... let her smile again... send an angel to guide and comfort her oh Lord.. I am just human oh God...

These tears.. I can feel... very strongly oh Lord.. I havn't had these tears.. since.. the last I thought of such things... don't answer my prayers coz of my tears God... answer them coz you love her God... Father.. Take care of her...

Thanks Oh Father... Thanks...

With love,
-Chris

No comments: