Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6am!

Yeah I suceeded! I woke up at 6... and napped till 6:25 :P... Then got me trainers on... managed to get out of the house and started jogging!

at first I Felt great thinking hey this isn't as hard as last time! ohh.... how I thought I would suceed... in my 30 min.. Guess what?! i failed... But heck we all gotta start somewhere right?!.. Well I went around jogging and my dog was following me and running after me all the way.. till I got tired after 5 mins! MY GOODNESS 5 MINITUES! haha... well.. I found out the air isn't as fresh as it used to be at 6am~ I was having difficulty breathing for a while.. but alls well ends well.. after 10 mins i managed to reach home.. take a cold/warm shower.... sit and get ready for work... haha!

Well John I dunno how you do it! sure got some spirit to be able to wake so early to jog man...!

Anything else to post? hmm erm... nah save it for next time.

God bless.

Chris

::Waking up early is hard, but once u did it.. you'll feel like you got a lot of time in hand before heading out to work!::

2 comments:

John said...

5 minutes? That's fantastic! That's how I started off 15 years ago... 5 minutes and felt like dying... LOL

It's all about setting targets, planning how to achieve those targets, and having the determination and discipline to put those plans into ACTIONS

All the best!

Christopher said...

hahhaha! yea good to hear that u started off 5 mintues too! :D