Monday, September 20, 2004

pheonix


The sighn of enternal life, the bird of fire, the gaurdian of the pearl...
yet its so expensive in gunbound, i wanna buy one for myfriend but by the looks of it, if i want one myself i have to spend almost 60 bucks... and I'm not that rich... plus its just a game... well i dunno... if the cards here are like cheap for 30k points then I'll reconsider but right now.. it seems Its hard to even but it for him,

Well then Eva just lft me, coz somethign came up, Mat then suddenly talked to me, then he had to go too, well I suggest Vindicated as a gd mordern song, I liek it so much this is third time in a row for days I been listening to it, dunno the song just makes feel gd, i suppose...

The world today is so, strange, We arn't fworking for the future, we dont see the future of others our childern or anythign as value, we seem to be struggling on our own lives, having absolutly no reason for doing somethign but just to get money $$$$, in the past atleast they tried they knew they wanted, to make the world a better place for us!, yet we recived thier findings thier research thier motivation, thier gifts and talents, thier goal to wanting to make our lives a better place... water, cleaner, warm place to stay, shelter for all, basics of life, we see no glory in it now a days, but in the past it was such a challege soemthign we worked for, now, what are we doing, lets sell this and that and htis, yes thats nice, let sell this... yet it has no value in this world any more, it's somehting we use get bored of n throw away.... MObiles emergency lets make it for the whole world, ya so they did, lets make games for entertainment, so they did, lets help peopel reduce radiation, so they did, So now what, lets make it look gd so we can sell it for more money... Light such a basic source of us living today, no light we cant do nothing... I dunno, prehaps every one in the past has made the world to its optimum stage where there is no moe to increase, no more to make better, no more motivation, next is robots, do we really need them? I think it's great we use man power, the more lazy we get the more diseases we recive... To me interaction is more fun than, theory, dont u find it so boring when somethign u can do, is done for u automatically? I want to help the world... but i dunno what to do... so, by me writing this post I'm critizing myself too... I dunno prehaps the world has gone to the optimized age? or do u think we can ,make life any better?
Phoenix.... Enternal life...

Chris sighning off with lots of thoughts inmy head, looking around being sad that those i care abt are not gonna be seen when I'm gone, in heaven...

No comments: