Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Alright then poeple, not ognna put a header for my blog today, coz i have no title for it ! :) any wayz. So Today I had a busy day, morning Gb with Eva so happy to see her for some reason lol odd=/ , few games with mat the pro who has over ranked me, and one with duy i think. Anyhowz, Duy I dun hate u if you are reading this, only time i didnt like it was when u called Jesus jebus and called me other religons... joke or not joke, part of some ones important Life you shouldn't try to mess with. Ok now thats out of the way
I had a hair cut for 33 bucks today, not bad nice massage whiles putting shampoo on my head, real relaxing... wanted to fall asleep :P But i didnt! then talk with my erm... Relative, and cuz together laughing abt things it's all cool keeping my mind of depression making this day quite a happy day
well dats all for today folks

No comments: