Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Just thoughts..


totday i went to a plubic speaking workshop, ya man its was GREAT... the guy was such a gd speaker, keep the whole crowd laughing happy and most importantly attentive, he talked abt skills n how u can improve when speaking, what to avoid and what to do.... was great...

fortunatly...or unfortunatly i dunno this part is personal only the popel who knows her will knwo what i mean... I saw a gurl, hmm... she looked so pretty, but she looks so fimmilair... so today, I went all the way bac to my pics on my comp, this pic was before i formated... Looked for Michele's pic, Michele (note one l) hmm looked carefully and thoguht back... woah... thier almost identical... no wonde ri was looking at her, and thinking she was so gd looking =/ heh, maybe it it her :O but i doubt it... kinda cool, but i'd rather not get myself into hassle trying to get soemthign i want, so bad, and realising that at the end its been taken, then I have to go through all that depression slide again... somethign I dun wanna do, Ive seen that Girl several times... but shes usually alone maybe coz her bf or fiancei is waiting outside for her? or maybe its her husband! :O welll over the top there but hey i dunno... oh well, anywayz, Mich if ya readin' this, where have ya gone to, college? hows college if u have gone... mustbe fun! escaping form hoimme.... going out hanging out, I dunno maybe u should try it, making new friends too huh? if u are reading this, tell me, can you please at least tag a message in the Tag board... just one? just to make me self assured your still around in my life =/ or have u really disapeared just liek that?... sigh... oh well,
this is my thoughts for now... looking at that pic really goes deep inside me to the past, heh, my more 'soft' side? I dunno back door lol any way, I'd best stop this post or YA ALL FALL ASLEEP, and start asking whose mich, whats she mean to you, lol, sitoz Max, and Jeng will know... Ash it's not mit coz i never call mit mich got it?... Cya all

No comments: