Sunday, September 19, 2004

Continuous storms


Well currently I'm typign ,my blog n doing math..
Well the whole day my net has died on me, tho i did managae to play a few ggames of Gb. Didnt do much, practice some punches n kciks push ups sit ups... man I'm becomign unfit...
I did talk to Duy he's getting bored of Mass, coz it repeats itself, well ya Ive tolked to him abt it, the rest is confeientail.

annoyance of thoughts



isnt it just annoying, having to think so much, I'm so thankful that mylife is much better off than others, but I'm also so sad that others have to live such a creul life... Some times I wonder if I should become a mentor, i would liek do, but can peopel trust me, what a word trust... deminishing these days, so manny scammers, so many people being tricked, trust is just becomign a word of the past... my wish was to become a trust worthy person, and so i have become one to a person, yet I seem to be sliippping away, I miss all my friends I wish i could just tell them how much i cared, just i dunno maybe its me... i want to chat to them tnormally, yet... its so hard, i dunno I'm a boring person it mayseem, I try to lighten up the world yet, my torch is runnning low on feul and soon is diminished, just liek every energy it has to covert...
I wonder if any one knows I actually love my friends, heh, well now u do, but I liek the ones close to my heart. Yet there is nothing i can do, they'll slip away one day, change dramtically, disapear some... I guess I've changed too... I have to get used to it... this blog is useful to me, coz i can express myself, i wish i could talk to people abt whats on my mind, yet i find it so hard so here i am talking on my blog, eyes abit watery, not sure why, prehaps its me thinkign abt everythign happening... I'm not depressed, parts of the tears gathering is happiness of meeting who i have already met,

Chris sighning off~ God bless, and if any one actually reads abt friends Take care, Love ya all...

No comments: