Sunday, September 12, 2004

Bordem


Ya, so today, i spoke to mat, he was doign gd i think, even tho he seems that he likes workign independantly, which is a gd thing, I'm not saying it's bad. yet workign independantly in a group situation isn't such a gd idea, liek twigs; if u had one twig it'll be easy to snap but if u had a group of them it'll be solid to snap. team work is gd, 2 heads are better than one like they say. But as for self realisation it's a life of independant struggles, get through soem parts alone and others wiht a friend or 2. ok enough with mat.

ok to eva now lol, (yup probally the only 2 people i actually chat to now a days!) Well eva seemed abit stressed and depressed, hope she dun smoke, pollutes the enviorment as well as her health. I know she wants to know me to some how open my mind and look insde know me inside out.... it's a a hard thing... didn't really want to tell her, but in me, there's more than just what u expect to be... a brain:P inside there... many different thoughts, maybe thigns even u havn't thought of! kinda cool, yesterday my modem wasn't working, hmph! must have been mourning over the September 11th incident, dun wanna talk abt it.... Evas a cool gal, dun spoilk yourself ya? quit smoking now, U'll save lots of money... blablabla yea money ain't important life is, so why smoke to begin with? hehe.

now back to me, Ive been so strange latley been lookign for things in the bible, shhh~~ u people who are critizing this, say it in your head, been searching for it for ages, then I prayed to God asked how can I find out abt the tounge n stuff, so yesterday I couldn't sleep opened it up read the chapters and bidi bing ba da boom, there it was done right infront of me :) ain't he great, answers my prayers.... all the time.
Man now i have calculus I think I won't do it for now to lazy haha I'll do it tmmrz during my break maybe :)
Every one have fun! dun feel down the world is down coz u feel down so go up n the world will become alot brighter!

No comments: