Sunday, March 14, 2004

Todays been cool. My heart is healing better and even better news... the scars just got shallow. I hope you all have had a good day. I went to church, found out it was being renovated on thursday boom there goes my church. but they moved to times square for the hwole year was so cool^^. but thing is i dun liek it when i first walk into time qaure in da morning
iIkinda feel slanted lol the floor was built in a weird way. Well any wayz my church was talkign abt 7 up cheers lol. my pastor tok out a seven up bottle andstarted preaching.
1.Wake up- dun sleep so much show the world you r a christain os things.
2.dress up- put a smile on ya face coz we dun wanna be frwoning christains
3.Stup up- dun say bad htings keep them to yaslef
4.
5.look up-look up to God as we expect great things from him thus we should do great things for him
6.reach up-
7.lift up-
hmm fogot the important ones -_-; how sad *sob any way I'm currenntly reviewmining my notes for the exams. I hope i Do well I havn't been exactly revising alot hahahha. any way to any one who reads this.
Take care
lots of love,
Chris

No comments: