Saturday, March 20, 2004

So datiung back all the way to uk.When i first remeber was when i was 3. but only a car i can remember. Maybe a bubble gum drink besides that nthign specail i can rememeber. Ok When i went into yr 2 I met a friend, Aa friend indeed I have kept contact with im ever sicne and he is still a friend to me. We had fun played around for about a year or so. Qazar was good playign shotign useing a lazer pack and a infrared gun. RELOAD RELOAD i can still remember. even tho u where dead peopel tried to shhooot u wasso funny. What a waste of ammo too. later at yr 3 I had exit the school and entered another, named, monkton high. I t was a great school with great friends I remember sprinting with every one and actualy being first. I was so fit then. If only now i could be as fit. I trained this friend grant for many years ytill yr 5 where he had drew wit me in a race. After that I moved to another school.

This itme this school was called Landaf cathedral school. Yes the first time i actually got a Girl Friend was here. only lasted a month coz i thought she was bullyinhgme.^^ what a idiot lol. nvm I was young and foolish then. puppy love i suppose they call it? She came bac to me wanting to go back with me. But as the person i am I said no. Stubornuess grew hard hit hard.(No i never kissed her not even once hahhaha, thus i have never kissed a gurl before but a relative) I still have strong memeories of a field trip where we ewent into a cave. had to crawl, if we fell we were to small so we woulda drowned lol. but it was fun. Later we went furthur in they told us to off our lamps and asked if we could see our hands in PITCH BLACK. HAHAHHA OF COURSE WE COULD we ARE SUPPER CHILDREN HAHAHAHHAH ya serious we could. soem could even go the way out. Scary huh? the guy was liek telling us it was all in our heads in science ya. But to us Science Bah. LOL we were ending to the cave and entered this place. a washing machien they called it. Asked who wanted to go. 3 -4 of us said ya I was one of them. was fun u sit in and let the waves carry you down all the way to the bottom. I still rememebr being scared to death coz I thought there was pirhanars in da water lol. was fun went climbing abit.Good old memories.

Then came High school. Doesn't the word it self scare you hahahah. I wass passive and treated as a punching bag. Can't really remember the good times. Just teasing kicks and punches. I didn't want to fight back. Wats the point giving them soemhting they want. LOL later i became more imun e to thier punches felt liek a massage. which was EXCELENT ^^. treated them as a friend even tho they r enmies was great. my friends were there always sticking up for me. It was a pleasure to knwo them. so after yr7 8 9 3 yrs of toture i ahd to go back to malaysia.

Malaysia, wasn't as bad as i thought. In fact no bullying but friend ship. Had alot of teasting but i was used to it. siunce i had the skill to tuant back :P. On the first day of school they asked me if i knew malay I said no. But they asked me to write abt hobi saya. I misunder stood it and thought hmm write hobi saya continuosly? what type of school is this so I asked my friend Ashley, He saw me write that and bursted out laughing. he was like what? she told you to write about your hoby in malay I was like @_@ what! was so funny. Later I met TJ in my class a great guy I thought he was. untill we argued ofund how short tempered he was. But it didn't matter.

Later in yr 11. Introduction to a specail friend, MIT. She was introduced to me through the phone DA PHONE THATS RIGHT. Scary I didn't have a clue what to say or do. Just laugh like an idiot hahahha. later i met her the next mornign wasn't sure if it was her. Ash took a whiel to intro us. NOT. after she ran off that day, I asked ash if that was her. FINALLY he said YA. I was like .... no intro how dsad. Later we grew to be closer friends a good friendship it was. threw pencil cases.. oo can't forget those slap turn face slap. ouch had to hide the pain ^^. :P ya it did hurt, and YA i did turn my face. then came the taunting and then came the couple of 2 good friends. they were happy together which made me happy. Even tho inside might of been pain or suffering at least there was a tinit of HAPPINESS! then came the IP games oo they were fun 2 on 1 against tj then 2 on 1 against me. HAHAHA still rememebr all the wals :S Blew them down like they were ants hahahah. any way later on they grew stronger... Hmm was it because of love? or because of practice (giggles). No more of the high school in malaysia too long just wanted to get the main points :P

now college that was fun I mean WATING 6 months of my life:P. I guess u shouldn't call it wasting since i did learn somehting huh?
:P met some friends but they never got as close as ash or mit. Or even tj. opps dinner time I will conti this later.:P Secerets revealed.. I'll tell u my secert. later..

No comments: