Saturday, March 13, 2004

Only been less than an hour and I already wana type soehitng. Weird huh? I just read Ash's bliog long post. Really sad. Yet he is right gd memories dun fade, bad never forget. I also am like him. Girls I can't really get along with. When evre I even try talking to them I am stopped. Not knwoing what to do, say , will i hurt them, is this right? I supose guys are easier to get along with coz like I myself am a guy and i knwo what i right and what is wrong. Us guys can say anythign to one another knowing that we like to joke with each other. But when it comes to girls, i guess you have to be serious. Any girl that has even even gotten close to me will just disapear like a fish in a sea. Nothing i Can really do about it. I pray for this world to get better. Guess what it has. My exams are at tuesday. dunno how to revise. Heck there's anythings I dunno. you want all the knowledge of this world? I wouldn't.

No comments: