Sunday, March 28, 2004

I've always hjad this Qeustion in my head i knwo that it has some truth but it probally doesn't. Sorry that i doesn't make sense :P nothign i can do abt it. the question Do you hate me? pops up now and again. Weird huh. maybe it's when u feel the slight ignorance or if you feel really reall bad or maybe it's simply because some ones PEEING u off. (trying not to swear).

Do you hate me? do u really? i mean do you hate me? hahaha you do now for bugging you. Any way, that was only for abit of fun:D. Promises are made to be broken. Who on earth made that up, it's kinda freaky broken? I try to keep my promises really I do. Secerts on the other hand I disband them in the part of my brain that cn't remember much
only vauge info hehe^^. There fore my secerts are in my head and never come out.k what i am typing now is just random things flying outta my brain :P. I miught sound abit happy prehaps i am!:D Or i might sound like I am on drugs ( NO I AM NOT).

People desrve to live on this world.I don't care how much you don't belive it. But it's true, wish you were never born? Then i suppose you weren't in a way. Some times you must realise whats happening around you become consious. Look aorund and then realise hey I'm not alone. Sooooo It's okay. ok maybe it isn't. But dun SAP your energy from what ui did in da past FOCUs on da present!not>>>>>>>>>>>and not<<<<<<<<<<<<< just AT THIS PRESENT moment when u r reading this ridiculous blog:D yaya TODAY not yesterday LIVE LIFE NOW not back then. BE happy not sad. some times I look aorund when i am happy. i think to myself. I loook and feel awefully strange about this happiness. I say to myself stop smiling. But when ever i see another : ) I just can't help smilling too! but when i see a >_< my smiling mood fades away. SMILESMILESMILE PLZ SMILE PLZZ PRETTY PLZ WITH A CHERRY ON TOP. Just one.. plz smile. come on I knwo u can do better than that. make it look BIG : )) smile oyu can do it. if u can frown YOU CAN DEFINATLEY SMILE GOGOGO SMILE ya it's comign . Do it like you mean it. THINK HAPPY htoguhts HEHE kk. Try nto to over stress yourself :P but didn't it feel gd a moment of smile. No? oh my it didn't. Of COurse it did it's just u hink it didn't so it didn't :P but really it did you knwo it fdi,. blabalbalablablabla

K end of my blog hehe^^

No comments: