Friday, March 12, 2004

I guess, life has it's ups and downs. we make the most of ups and even more on downs... yet the more we think about it. the more u get hurt. I've been thinking. Every time I am scared in the heart, I heal, but when i heal the scars in my heart get deeper. Only i can understand this. Unless u are me or really know me well. Everything good happens, everyhting bad happens, Everything happens but we make the most of it. when bad hits we think it's bad.. but osme think it's good. So i guess my dream cannot come true. My wish is to see the whole world happy. No sadness No sin. nothing like that... i would give my life for it. but I also am scared. I doubt my life is worth anything compared to the wish i want to have. It is great yto see people happy coz if they are happy I too am happy. If they are sad I too am sad.

I'm really sorry for making those who r happy now sad, r I am very gald i made u happy if this pleases you. It is freat to see happiness :D one smile can lighten the world. One person can change the world. But why are we so stubborn. I guess thats life, we are only human. If u do not knwo what sin is it is war pain rape drugs killing . stuff like that.

Us humans have always faltered since the begining of earth. God knew and yet he made an knowlesge tree. Us humans are too easily manipulated. What to do? you tell me.. I have no idea. this may not sound right coming out of a guys mouth. but It's still good, Love you all, Wish you all the best, this is my last post.... before.. I... Do....I'll let you guess=)

No comments: