Saturday, March 13, 2004

Hi again I changed my mind I'm gonna make another post. Things have been going through my head latley and I can't stand it, i need to get rid of them here. I've noticed. only now I have actually lost many friends... people don't know me. Infact I probally don't know them. I guess it is a fact i have to bear with. Many of my close friends Are driffting away prehaps i wanted to hold them so tight. That they sliped from me, and swam away. there isn't anything i can really do about it. Thats life is it? Feels like a spear being thrown into u in point blank range, or even shot by a gun. to hear friends you have gotten to known are drifting from you. It's a creul world with many cruel poeple. But i guess there are good people in this world. 'all i wanted to be is a better friend' Guess that wil never happen. The radio is probally correct , you dun contact your friends. they will probally won't be your best friend any more. Prehaps i am one of those... Well... at least Sams still my buddy since yr 2. That should count for something, right? Ash is still my friend I suppose. much have happened since we last met.

'just like old times' yesterday me ash and Tj had a game. It was really like ol dtimes really brought the spirit inside me back to life. Yet why do i still have qeustions in my head. why? why? why? hmmm non stop rows of whys. Who am I? I am Christopher Tan Kok Jeong. I used to have many friends. many close to me.
many that have drifted far,
too far,
that when i hold my hand out,
you cannot feel them there any more.
'just like old times...' I wish...


Chris

No comments: