Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Swiftly & surely


I believe love of 2 imperfect beings is possible :) that's why we have grand parents, and parents =).. there will be much fiction, but the heat produced will keep one another warm eventually. I don't believe love is demanding, but it requires a 2 way flow.

I've come to realise, with the phrase "behind every successful man there is a woman"is actually quite correct, as let's assume you're married, you're wife will be the encourager or destroyer in you're life.. some what or a rather.. if she pushes you or holds you a little, you might be able to muster more strength to work.. to succeed in life, you feel more responsible and with that hint of love she'll get you through it all...

On the other hand, if she keeps nagging, keeps killing your dreams, keeps putting you down, ignores you or worst even make you go through "hell on earth" you're work might not be able to reach the maximum capacity.. and not only will you stress out in work, but you will stress out at home, a combined stress that has a possibility of killing you.

I know myself, if a person loves me, they must love me for who i am, and respect me for who I am and not for who they want me to be, simply because I am not a toy.. but a human who has been through 22 years of life changing experiences, which can't just change overnight.

But I must say I am not an easy person to love, as I seek for more and more love.. trust me the person who loves me will know~ hehe...

people say be careful what you wish for, and I totally agree.. if you regret it, you've forced it on yourself.. you can't blame others, but fortunately for you, God is able to turn things around... if you don't believe in God, well I can;t say much :)..

Any how, I'm just let my thoughts run. to agree or to disagree is you're choice =)

God bless ya all,

-Chris
::life can be torturous.. and people will always try to ask you to do things, that you can't but for love.. you can go through the pain.. just because of love..::

No comments: