Monday, March 02, 2009

My Valentines day

Yesh yesh, Iknow I am behind time! haha but better late than never :). Well, spent the time in Jaya ONE! :D, we ate in frontera, it's a mexican food stall.. yum. any way won't bore you with words!

The making:


well I know it's not exactly the making since the tree was done, but hey... the base was in the making haha

improved.. but still a lil cacat


Much better!


sorry guys, the final final is not published here, because.. it's only for my sweet heart to see! (Maybe she will reveal it in her blog =p)

starters in da Mexican grill bar:



sorry guys thats all the pics of the food I took.. coz of hunger :P..


and the best is always reserved for the last..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The most beautiful and wonderful gal!

well... for me to enjoy for you too look on my side bar :P!

^^ that's all for my updates... next "Should be" dedicated to Kat and carried :)

-Chris

No comments: