Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our God is an awesome God


God's love is just so amazing.. I couldn't take my mind off it... How could I be so foolish to run from Him? recently I have had doubts on what is right and what is wrong, but over all I believe that Jesus did die for our sins our coverings for all, for we did not know what we were doing.... He didn't die when we were perfect, He didn't die while we were in the process of repentance.. no, He died whilst we were still sinners..

This is amazing.. imagine dying by the most gruesome death, for a bunch of people who don't even deserve let alone respected you? yest you would save them at such a cost of death? haha is amazing!

If the Law made us perfect, then we should follow it, but it didn't that's why Jesus came to fulfill it, it's not about how well you can do things, it's not about, how great and mighty you are as a Christian.. heck it's not even about how bad you are.. or how sinful you are, It's about God, your father, restoring the foundation of the relationship! I know God does not desire, sacrifices, But I know one thing, He desires, for us to be restored with Him, He desires to see us happy, in joy and love... Yes we can go focus on what we are meant to do, but our hearts remain empty and useless.. we can help people, we can speak in tongues, we can give great speeches.. But with no weight of God's love? you're knowledge will puff you up, but love will grow in a pacing speed... I can give you all points and stuff, but that would totally mess up the fun of discovering God for who He is :)

I love you all!
But I am not perfect, so it is more correct to say this,
God loves you all!

God bless,
-Chris

::We can do whatever we want, we can try to earn our salvation, we can try to earn every part of it, but miss the whole point of it, miss the real reason behind it, miss the real person, and that person is God Himself::

No comments: