Friday, March 06, 2009

Change?

Hey all, I've been pondering, should I change myself? I don't mean just physically, I mean mentally and all, become a more fun guy, become some one who doesn't care so much, or shall I say worry, have concerns..

if I am to do these steps:
1:take risk, pay for paint balling go for it
2:go out more with random people no more sticking to a few.
3:don't really bother about what others think, meet new people
4: work out more, go to the gym/swim/jog/work out at home in general
5: do something bizaar, like head to genting for no reason
6: meet up with some old friends from college

hehe or shall I just stick to being me? caring, loving, wishing to have fun, playing computer games...

2 comments:

Jerm said...

why not? some random stuff is always a breath of fresh air..only change when you don't feel like you like something anymore..don't force the change.. =)

Sulee said...

Do whatever you dream of!