Monday, March 16, 2009

Dye hair, haircut


Okay, I did consider dying my hair.. but I didn't do it just yet, coz I was unsure... =p I think my parents don't really want me to dye my hair, but I want to try it and see :) I think it's not permanent, and if it looks good, then it's most likely pleasing to many people around me.. Haha the old British saying: Eat to please yourself, dress up to please others =).

Pretty neat saying... I heard it on the radio haha! =p
.....

Any how besides my new haircut, and consideration of dying it. I had my whole weekend spent in Jerm's place... yeap Jerm's place where random people invite themselves in xD wakakaka... But I'm not one of them.. ^^ not really something I like to do.. randomly appear in someones house without their notice xD or invite myself over =)... but I do ask if I can come over.. probably means I'm inviting myself... ahhhh! bleh who cares =p what do you my fellow blog readers say? :)

My internet was down all weekend.. due to some network issue, quite strange and hilarious at the same time.. But hey, I think God worked this way to give me rest =)...

As for the emo-ing.. haha after my haircut, my thoughts of emoness were reduced greatly and my joy was restored to me.. haha was cool! I remember God's word about short hair bringing glory to God for guys.. alright I won't take it into full blow right now.. coz I have to re read the verse.. but funny enough, God was like.. go cut your hair... =p I was planning to grow it a bit more! Thankfully quite a few people thinks it looks good! soooo I'm happy!

....

As for my relationship with my dear <3.. well, what can I say? :).. I miss her, admist the busyness but I understand every situation she is going through... =) I love her the same =D well... you want juicy bits? :P zpppp* no can do, that's private between me and her and people we choose to reveal to =p.

God bless ya all!
-Chris
::4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails... -1 Corinthians 13:4-8a::

No comments: